October 19, 2007

Movies I Want to See

  • The Break Up
  • Million Dollar Baby
  • The Da Vinci Code
  • United 93
  • Friends with Money
  • A Prairie Home Companion
  • The Wind that Shakes the Barley
  • You, me & Dupree
  • Scoop
  • Lady In the Water
  • World Trade Center
  • The Winslow Boy
  • The Black Dahlia
  • All the Kings men
  • Shindler's List
  • The Good Shepherd
  • Children of Men
  • Hollywoodland
  • American Gangster
  • Michael Clayton
  • Thank You For Smoking
  • Supersize Me
  • Juno

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I just watched The Devil Wears Prada and enjoyed it, but probably not as much as I would have if I didn't have a cold at the time. The Anne Hathaway character bugged me a little because she had a boyfriend who was both very cute AND a chef, and she didn't know how good she had it. :)

The Winslow Boy is so good; I've got it if you want to borrow it (and don't mind that it's VHS)!

I want to see The Break Up, You Me & Dupree, and Black Dahlia...

And watch Schindler's List again, because it's one of the best movies every, although very dark in the way you described above.